Everything You Expect from a Full Service Moving Company
Moving can be one of life’s most stressful events so we’re here to help you manage your relocation stress. Sound impossible? TheMovingExpert can guarantee a professional and quick moving service anywhere in the UK.
Assembly / Disassembly
To make your packing go even more quickly, our movers have a service where they will disassemble any furniture you designate, speeding up the whole moving process.
TheMovingExpert selected partners that has specially trained personnel to use techniques which ensure the ideal packing of each item to be moved.
Are you looking for a place where you can store your furniture after your upcoming move? TheMovingExpert provides safe & secure storage services.
Get FREE quotes from Professional Movers
What Our Customers Say Our customers would refer us to friends & family for their moves
My moving team was great. On time, worked hard and delivered as promised. I highly recommend.
Guys were excellent, efficient, and friendly to work with. They quickly understood our goal and did everything they could to accomplish on time and budget. I will use your service again and recommend you to friends.
Group of movers were very polite and courteous. They earned their pay today, time estimate was a little under what they thought, but how can you guess that over the phone. Not disappointed with that due to everything I had was heavy and on 2nd floor. All my stuff went into storage and they packed it in there perfect. Hope I get the same team to move me into new home.
Moving Services Moving can be exciting, but it can also be one of the most stressful things you do in life.
Luckily, our nationwide network of moving specialists are there to help you during this period.
They provide a wide range of moving services to make your moving process simpler and less stressful.
How does it work?
5 Moving Tips That Will Make Your Life So Much Easier There are are few things you must do to make moving easy.
Let’s face it: moving days are never easy. After all, no one looks forward to lifting heavy boxes in and out of trucks, up and down stairs. However, moving day doesn’t have to be completely chaotic, either. All it takes is a little planning and forethought to make the day run smoothly.
We asked pro movers to share their best advice on how to accomplish a painless move. Incorporate some of these moving tips into your packing plan to help this would-be-stressful process go off without a hitch.
- Do you stay on the 1st, 2nd or 5th floor?
- Are the stairs inside or outside?
- Is there an elevator, and can it be reserved and used to transport furniture?
- What is the exact distance between the place of departure and the place of arrival? Note that the same details must be known for the starting and ending accommodations.
- Do you have to remove doors to allow some furniture to pass? Who will do this job, you or the mover?
- Is it necessary to reserve your parking spaces?
- Is there a minimum fare for the move?
- If you can, give the package to the mover, he is an expert;
- If you pack your belongings yourself, you will probably be able to buy boxes and wrapping paper from your mover;
- Move yourself items of high monetary or sentimental value, such as jewelry, bank or investment certificates, collections of stamps or coins, earthenware or porcelain items, paintings and paintings, etc .;
- If you pack your belongings yourself, use a sturdy rubber band to seal your boxes, and use only a solid rope to attach the items;
- Bond bulky items together (mops, brooms, etc.). This facilitates handling.
- Do the same thing with the rods for your curtains and draperies, your blinds, etc.
- If you can, empty your basement yourself and transport the items to the ground floor. This will save you time and money.
- The cost is calculated on an hourly basis and sometimes the distance between homes;
- Remember that you will have to pay the time it takes the mover to get to your home and return to his warehouse;
- Evaluations are usually done over the phone or via email.
Our partners, can provide you with written confirmation of the hourly rate and the date of the move as well as details regarding the price calculation and the protection offered in case of damage.
Long distance removals
- A representative of the mover will probably visit you to estimate the cost of the move;
- The valuation is made on the basis of the weight and / or volume of your furniture and personal property;
- Written confirmation will be given to you or mailed to you or emailed
- Also demand the weigh ticket with the bill.
5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Mover Hiring a pro can result in a smooth & stress-free moving experience.
Many people think that organizing a move is something simple. Still, wanting to prepare everything alone is a huge risk. Some tasks are much easier when you have experience. That’s why using a moving company may be essential. Discover the benefits of hiring a mover.