Everything You Expect from a Full Service Moving Company
Moving can be one of life’s most stressful events so we’re here to help you manage your relocation stress. Sound impossible? TheMovingExpert can guarantee a fast and professional moving service anywhere in the UK.
Assembly / Disassembly
To make your packing go even more quickly, our movers have a service where they will disassemble any furniture you designate, speeding up the whole moving process.
TheMovingExpert have selected partners with specially trained personnel to ensure the ideal packing of each item to be moved.
Are you looking for a place where you can store your furniture after your move? TheMovingExpert provides safe & secure storage services.
What Our Customers Say Our customers would refer us to friends & family for their moves
My moving team was great. On time, worked hard and delivered as promised. I highly recommend.
Guys were excellent, efficient, and friendly to work with. They quickly understood our goal and did everything they could to accomplish on time and budget. I will use your service again and recommend you to friends.
Group of movers were very polite and courteous. They earned their pay today, time estimate was a little under what they thought, but how can you guess that over the phone. Not disappointed with that due to everything I had was heavy and on 2nd floor. All my stuff went into storage and they packed it in there perfect. Hope I get the same team to move me into new home.
Moving Services Moving can be exciting, but it can also be one of the most stressful things you do in life.
Luckily, our nationwide network of moving specialists are there to help you during this period.
They provide a wide range of moving services to make your moving process simpler and less stressful.
How does it work?
5 Moving Tips That Will Make Your Life So Much Easier There are are few things you can do to make moving easy.
Let’s face it: moving days are never easy. After all, no one looks forward to lifting heavy boxes in and out of trucks, up and down stairs. However, moving day doesn’t have to be completely chaotic, either. All it takes is a little planning and forethought to make the day run smoothly.
We asked pro movers to share their best advice on how to accomplish a painless move. Incorporate some of these moving tips into your packing plan to help this would-be-stressful process go off without a hitch.
- Do you live on the 1st, 2nd or 5th floor?
- Is there an elevator, and can it be reserved and used to transport furniture?
- Are the stairs inside or outside?
- Do you have furniture that will require doors to be removed? If so, who will do this job? You or the mover?
- Do you have to remove doors to allow some furniture to pass? Who will do this job, you or the mover?
- What is the exact distance between the place of departure and the place of arrival?
- Is it necessary to reserve your parking spaces?
- If you can, let the professionals do the packing, they are the experts after all.
- If you pack your belongings yourself you will probably be able to buy boxes and padding from your mover.
- If you have items of high monetary or sentimental value, such as jewellery, bank or investment certificates, collections of stamps or coins, earthenware or porcelain items, and paintings, etc. it’s better if you move them yourself.
- Bind bulky items together (mops, brooms, etc.). This facilitates handling.
- Do the same thing with the rods for your curtains and draperies and your blinds etc.
- If you have a basement or attic, transport the items to the ground floor yourself. This will save you time and money.
- The cost is calculated on an hourly basis and sometimes the distance between homes.
- Remember that you will have to pay the time it takes the mover to get to your home and return to his warehouse.
- Written confirmation will be given to you, mailed or emailed.
Our partners, can provide you with written confirmation of the hourly rate and the date of the move as well as details regarding the price calculation and the protection offered in case of damage.
Long distance removals
- A representative of the mover will probably visit you to estimate the cost of the move;
- The valuation is made on the basis of the weight and / or volume of your furniture and personal property;
- Written confirmation will be given to you or mailed to you or emailed
- Also demand the weigh ticket with the bill.
5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Mover Hiring a pro can result in a smooth & stress-free moving experience.
Some people think that organising a move is simple, but moving yourself without the help of a professional is a huge risk. Some tasks are much easier when you have experienced help. That’s why using a moving company may be essential. Discover the benefits of hiring a professional.