Everything You Expect from a Full Service Moving Company
Moving can be one of life’s most stressful events so we’re here to help you manage your relocation stress. Sound impossible? TheMovingExpert can guarantee a fast and professional moving service anywhere in the UK.
Assembly / Disassembly
Have items that need to be disassembled before being safely transported? No problem. Our movers can provide specialist services to help speed up the whole moving process and leave you stress free.
All our partners have been carefully selected for their expertise and specially trained personnel, to ensure your valuables are packed with absolute care & worry free packing for each and every item.
Are you looking for a place where you can store your furniture after your move?
Find out more about TheMovingExpert’s safe & secure storage services.
Find Removal Companies In Your Region At TheMovingExperts, we have a network of over 300 verified and trusted removal companies that cover every region of the UK.
What Our Customers Say 95% of our customers said they would refer us to family and friends to help them move house. The other 5% forgot to fill out the evaluation!
My moving team was great. On time, worked hard and delivered as promised. I highly recommend.
Guys were excellent, efficient, and friendly to work with. They quickly understood our goal and did everything they could to accomplish on time and budget. I will use your service again and recommend you to friends.
Group of movers were very polite and courteous. They earned their pay today, time estimate was a little under what they thought, but how can you guess that over the phone. Not disappointed with that due to everything I had was heavy and on 2nd floor. All my stuff went into storage and they packed it in there perfect. Hope I get the same team to move me into new home.
Moving Services Moving can be exciting, but it can also be one of the most stressful things you do in life.
Luckily, our nationwide network of moving specialists are there to help you during this difficult time.
They provide a wide range of moving services to make your moving process simpler and less stressful.
How does our moving service work?
5 Moving Tips That Will Make Your Life So Much Easier There are a few things you can do to make moving easy.
Let’s face it moving days are never easy. After all, no one looks forward to lifting heavy boxes in and out of trucks or up and down stairs. However, moving day doesn’t have to be completely chaotic either. All it takes is a little planning and a few expert movers to make the day run smoothly.
We asked some professional movers to share their best advice on how to accomplish a painless move. Incorporate some of these moving tips into your packing plan to help this would-be-stressful process go off without a hitch.
- Do you live on the 1st, 2nd or 5th floor?
- Are the stairs inside or outside?
- Is there an elevator, and can it be reserved and used to transport furniture?
- What is the exact distance between the place of departure and the place of arrival? Note that the same details must be known for the starting and ending accommodations.
- Do you have furniture that will require doors to be removed? If so, who will do this job? You or the mover?
- Is it necessary to reserve your parking spaces?
- Is there a minimum fare for the move?
- If you can, let the professionals do the packing, they are the experts afterall.
- If you pack your belongings yourself you will probably be able to buy boxes and wrapping paper from your mover.
- If you have items of high monetary or sentimental value, such as jewellery, bank or investment certificates, collections of stamps or coins, earthenware or porcelain items, paintings and paintings, etc. it’s better if you move them yourself.
- If you pack your belongings yourself, use a sturdy rubber band to seal your boxes, and use only a solid rope to attach the items.
- Bind bulky items together (mops, brooms, etc.). This facilitates handling.
- Do the same thing with the rods for your curtains and draperies and your blinds etc.
- If you have a basement or attic, transport the items to the ground floor yourself. This will save you time and money.
- The cost is calculated on an hourly basis and sometimes the distance between homes.
- Remember that you will have to pay for the time it takes the mover to get to your home and return to their depot.
- Evaluations and quotes are usually done over the phone or via email.
Our partners can provide you with written confirmation of the hourly rate and the date of the move as well as details regarding the price calculation and any insurance offered in case of damage.
Long distance removals
- A representative of the mover will probably visit you to estimate the cost of the move.
- The valuation is made on the basis of the weight and / or volume of your furniture and personal property.
- Written confirmation will be given to you or mailed to you or emailed.
- Also demand the weigh ticket with the bill.
5 Reasons to Hire a Professional Mover Hiring a pro can result in a smooth & stress-free moving experience.
Some people think that organising a move is simple, but wanting to prepare everything without the help of a professional is a huge risk. Some tasks are much easier when you have experienced help. That’s why using a moving company may be essential. Discover the benefits of hiring a professional.